Having sensitive skin is a difficult condition to live with. You have to be careful about lotions, ointments, soaps, and even clothes. Fabric combinations can be chafing and so finding clothing is a difficult and often uncomfortable task.
Finding underwear is even worse since you can’t try on the piece of clothing Wearing normal underwear with sensitive skin could lead to irritation and discomfort in an already very sensitive areas. Cotton underwear may be the best choice for that reason, but you still have to be careful. If the cotton grown to make the underwear was treated with pesticides it may retain some of the chemicals causing irritation to your already sensitive skin in a sensitive area of your body.
However there are a few brands of 100% cotton underwear that were manufactured to remove chemical residue or the cotton was not treated with pesticides. But how do you find them? What if they’re uncomfortable? What if they’re expensive? Well to help you find cotton underwear that is ideal for those with sensitive skin, I have done some research and have found the best ones and listed them with the pros and cons of each directly laid out for you.
As things stand now it only seems things are only going to get worse and worse for us sensitive skin individuals but don’t let that overwhelm you. As it turns out cotton panties or briefs might actually be the best choice. Though it is argued many times that cotton panties affect sensitive skin to pesticides being used on them but there are some that use cotton grown under certain circumstances and manufactured in a way to remove the effects of the pesticides entirely making them ideal for sensitive skin. Almost every other fabric on the market can cause some serious infection or rashes or even worse to those with sensitive skin, making cotton the healthiest option. To help you find cotton underwear for women that is ideal for those with sensitive skin with have thoroughly researched various underwear’s to find the ones that are best suited for people with sensitive skin.
5. Women’s Organic Cotton Hipster Panty by Ecoland
- These are 95% Soft Cotton and 5% Spandex that come are guaranteed to be made from only natural cotton to make you feel comfortable and keep you irritation free.
- The manufacturers have used only the highest-quality materials along with the highest-quality stitching to make sure that no harm comes to your skin.
- These are made from safe dyes and materials which means no matter how sensitive your skin it there will be no reaction to these panties.
- These are extremely durable and will last quite a while.
- The style is simple yet really stands out in a good way.
- The style is rather bland.
If you are someone who prioritizes comfort and quality over style then this sensitive skin underwear is a must buy for you. This is made from high quality fabric that doesn’t irritate the skin and is extremely comfortable.
4. Women’s Organic Cotton Hi-cut Brief by Ecoland
- These are made of 95% organic cotton free of any pesticide or unnatural elements along with 5% spandex
- The elastic is covered on the waistband by cotton as well as on the leg opening to guarantee your sensitive skin doesn’t get a rash.
- These are made right here in the U.S to guarantee you get nothing but the best.
- These are made with the brief style and provide full coverage as well as rising to the natural waistline for maximum comfort.
- This underwear for sensitive skin doesn’t ride up regardless of the activity you are taking part in.
- The product is eco-friendly which is why the packing is made of recycled paper.
- The only down side of these panties would be that they lack style.
Much like other Ecoland products these are incredibly comfortable and easy to move in. This cotton underwear for women guarantees that it will cause no harm to your skin in any way. These don’t ride up when you are running and are eco-friendly making them a good choice for any women that has sensitive skin.
3. Natural Organic Cotton Brief Panty by Cottonique
- These panties are made of 100% natural organic cotton to guarantee comfort for those with exceedingly sensitive skin.
- It goes without saying that these are extremely comfortable and soft on the skin.
- These are completely chemical free as well as all synthetic free.
- These have a double panel crotch liner with concealed stitches to hide any visible lines.
- The elastic use to make these panties is spandex free and latex free.
- The quality is reported to be somewhat low by some who bought these.
This is a pack of 2 cotton pantie ideal for anyone with sensitive skin. These are made out of entirely cotton and use spandex free and latex free elastic for further assurance. With these you can rest assured that you will never have to worry about your skin getting a rash or irritation.
Check lowest price on Amazon
2. Organic Bamboo EcoWear Women’s Full Brief by Boody
- To remove your worries about cotton being effected by pesticides Boody has made this pair of panties with 80% organic bamboo, 13% nylon and 7% spandex to put your mind at ease.
- This is a rather stylish pair of panties as compared to other organic panties.
- These are designed to not ride up and stay where they are meant to.
- These are very comfortable and the fitting is spot-on.
- These are made with the moisture-wicking methods as well as being very breathable and thermo-regulating..
- The price is rather high for a single pair of panties.
These are really high end premium panties made with your comfort and care in mind. These have extremely breathable and have moisture wicking so these will keep you dry and cool as well as stopping any sweat from causing any unwanted infections. These don’t ride up and stay where they are meant to.
1. Women’s Organic Cotton Hipster Panties by PACT
- These panties are made with 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex.
- These are made with the bikini design featuring scalloped-lace trims making these very attractive.
- The flat-elastic waistband keep these in place without you having to worry.
- Since these are made of organic cotton these cause no harm to your skin in any way.
- No chemicals have been reported to be used in the manufacturing of these panties making them safe to wear.
- The elastic area seems to rip off in a couple of weeks if treated poorly.
These is a great pack on panties for anyone looking for chemical free cotton underwear that is both safe to wear for people with sensitive skin as well as being stylish. The quality of the fabric is very high and seems quite durable as well. Ideal for anyone that wants comfort and the looks to go with it.